Homeopathy at Home Foundations Course – Early bird pricing available now
October 20 @ 7:00 pm - November 24 @ 8:30 pm$149.00 – $199.00
Six Week Foundations Course: October 20 – November 24 – this course is designed to help you use homeopathic remedies at home confidently for simple problems through the winter. All webinars are live every week with recordings and slides available following each session, so you never have to miss a class.
This course is designed for you if:
- Want to you gain confidence using homeopathic medicines at home for simple problems? Be the home nurse for yourself and your family this winter!
- Somewhat new to homeopathy or would like a refresher on some basic foundations? This course will boost your confidence in using remedies at home
- Would you like to understand the basics of homeopathy principles so you know how to use remedies correctly in acute situations?
- Be up to date on the latest research on homeopathy and homeopathic medicines
Each week you’ll learn about new topics for the winter and beyond – webinars run 7-8:00 pm with question period after.
- Week 1. Building natural immunity – part 1. on remedies for fevers, flu, colds and earaches
- Week 2. Immunity – part 2. on coughs, sore throats, laryngitis and croup
- Week 3. Emotional well being – coping with stress, anxiety and insomnia
- Week 4: Digestive gut health – remedies to manage indigestion, pain and heartburn
- Week 5: Anti-inflammatory remedies – for sprains, strains and arthritis pain from injury
- Week 6: Women’s health – remedies for menstrual pain, PMS, bladder issues etc.
If you sign up for this class now, you will enjoy the super early bird benefits – this won’t last:
- receive the early bird discount at $149.00 for 6 weeks of classes and resources – all classes are live webinars and will be recorded for your benefit
- be included in the free Beginner’s Guide to Homeopathy class this Sept 22nd and
- enjoy a complementary 15 minute acute consultation with me this winter
To sign up – send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information, pay by e-transfer or here’s the Eventbrite link.